We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to lead design projects for our global clients. This position will communicate with our West Coast (US) and UK teams, as such we’re looking to hire someone in Eastern Time.
Client Manager Overview
Wunderdogs is an independent creative agency with a growing (15+) distributed team across the U.S. and Europe. We provide beginning-to-end strategy, design and production services to forward thinking brands in the technology space, from startups to established companies.
From re-brands to website builds, no two Wunderdogs projects are the same: if you’re a creative administrator who enjoys a challenge, the diverse nature of our work is sure to keep you on your toes.
Our client services team are the face of the business. We’re looking for an expert communicator to build and nurture client relationships with a view to growing revenue, and a detail obsessed project manager who can deliver the exemplary level of service our clients have come to expect from their design partner.
Your key day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Owning a portfolio of existing accounts: proactively uncovering client goals and identifying the appropriate Wunderdogs’ services to support them.
- Preparing thorough documentation to drive client buy-in: scope of works, portfolios and presentations.
- Creation and management of detailed project plans.
- Overseeing Wunderdogs resourcing.
- Collaborating with internal creative teams to ensure project deliverables are achieved and scopes are correctly executed.
- Outstanding client service: regular check-ins, in a timely and insightful manner (e-mails, calls, video conferencing).
- Maintain accurate, timely, and complete documentation for deals, client relationships, and projects.
We’re looking for someone who does not shy away from a challenge and is comfortable working to tight deadlines when required. We expect all Wunderdogs managers to be confident owning projects end-to-end, which includes presenting work to and taking questions from clients, therefore the ability to understand and interpret client needs correctly is vital.
You will be joining us during an exciting time and will be working on multiple projects simultaneously, often for different clients. Our team is entrepreneurial, smart, hard working and fun – Wunderdogs is a challenging yet very rewarding workplace, one where your effort and passion can make a real difference to our clients.
- At least 5 years creative agency experience in an account management position
- Comfortable delivering decks, defending decisions and interpreting feedback for strategy,
design and web projects
- Able to juggle multiple projects in a high-paced environment
- Expert time management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication (English)
- Is a trusted and empathetic partner to clients
- Comfortable with remote collaboration, including video chat, and remote collaboration tools like Google Docs and Slack
- Outstanding collaboration and consensus-building skills, working with internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Willingness to take initiative and help with a variety of account service tasks
- Interest in design, technology, innovation and digital trends
- Diverse team (team members are based in San Francisco, Seattle, Moscow, London) ➔ Interesting projects from all over the globe
- Fully remote (travelling is encouraged)
- Highly cooperative team that encourages professional growth and self-development ➔ Salary is commensurate with experience and market rate at candidate’s location
To be considered, send your cover letter, CV, case studies, references and any supporting materials to email@example.com