Why Become A Member ?
Membership Has Its Benefits
AIGA, the professional association for design, represents more than 25,000 designers through national activities and local programs developed by 70 chapters and 240 student groups. AIGA has been advancing the value of design since 1914, acting as the collective voice of the profession and providing numerous resources to members.
As an AIGA member, your dues support the national organization in New York, while also providing resources for the local San Francisco chapter. Those resources are used to leverage private and corporate sponsorships for events, programs and scholarships.
The San Francisco chapter of AIGA is one of the largest, most active and exciting chapters in the country. With many events and programs on diverse topics there is no reason not to join.
Exclusive to AIGA members
- Add a portfolio to the AIGA Member Gallery, hosted by Behance
- List your profile in the AIGA Designer Directory
- Post or view complete job listings at AIGA Design Jobs
- Find information on operating your business in the AIGA Center for Practice Management
- Receive member rates for national AIGA conferences and events
Exclusive to AIGA San Francisco members
- Attend member-only events, such as Studio Tours and special workshops offered by our design partners
- Receive discounts to local Chapter sponsored events
- Access the San Francisco Design Library in the Chapter office (by-appointment-only)
Special access to publications, news and services
As a member, you’ll receive:
- The AIGA Communique monthly e-newsletter
- The bi-monthly AIGA San Francisco e-newsletter, and regular email updates
- Meet and learn from professionals from across the design community.
- Take advantage of the variety of opportunities to meet, exchange ideas, and build community within the Greater Bay Area and nationally.
- Strengthen the voice of the industry by participating in the largest association for design professionals.
- Shape the local agenda through Chapter leadership. Support one of our many initiatives or chair a program. Visit the Initiatives section for more information and how you can get involved.
Professionals from related industries such as printing, interactive, photography and advertising are also welcome to join.
So many reasons to join… Join today on aiga.org.
Special thanks to Hemlock for printing our new AIGA SF Membership Campaign materials.
Join or Renew Today!
Questions about Membership?
AIGA Membership FAQs.
Did you move? New to the Bay Area? Update your contact info with AIGA.
Learn more about Member Benefits
All membership applications and renewals are processed through the AIGA National office in New York, with updates sent to the SF chapter. Members have options on dues payment and can save by paying for two or three years at a time, or they may also be billed quarterly.
Online Designer Directory
AIGA members are listed in the National Directory of design professionals and can be accessed from any of the 70 chapters or the national website. Members can also upload their portfolios in the AIGA Member Gallery hosted by Behance.
AIGA Special Offers
AIGA members receive special offers that have been coordinated at the national and local level.AIGA National Offers AIGA SF Offers
AIGA SF Group Members
Adobe Systems, Inc.
C2 Group, LLC
Cost Plus World Market
Don Sebastiani & Sons
Dubberly Design Office
Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
HDR Architecture, Inc
Stanford Alumni Association
The Clorox Company