Without the support of our sponsors, AIGA SF would not be able to present the number of events and programs to the Bay Area design community. AIGA SF is a 501-c-3 non-profit organization, which makes sponsorship commitments tax deductible. Our federal tax ID is 94-2998197. If you have any questions or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, we are happy to create a package just for you.
Download our 2012-13 Sponsorship Brochure.
Our Sponsorship Chair fosters a relationship of mutual benefit between between AIGA San Francisco and representatives from allied fields who serve the design community. This usually occurs in the form of cash or in-kind sponsorship for chapter events. The Sponsorship Chair works closely with the Programming Chairs and the Executive Director to identify potential sponsors for chapter events and activities.
Interested in getting involved? You can make a difference!
Do you have connections to local businesses that could benefit from an association with AIGA? We’re interested in hearing from you!
The Sponsorship Chair fosters a relationship of mutual benefit between AIGA San Francisco and representatives from allied fields who serve the design community. This usually occurs in the form of cash or in-kind sponsorship for chapter events. He/she will work closely with the Programming Chairs and Executive Director to identify potential sponsors for chapter events and activities.
- Identifying, contacting and nurturing relationships with potential sponsors;
- Submitting monthly development reports;
- Maintaining, with Executive Director, a current database of sponsor contact information;
- Providing beneﬁts information to sponsors and ensuring that sponsors receive promised beneﬁts and paper work, including sponsor thank-yous and acknowledgement in promised media (e.g., website, e-newsletter);
- Working directly with Executive Director and event chairs to help secure sponsorship for speciﬁc events by supplying leads and then creating sponsor agreements and invoices, which are ﬁled with the Treasurer;
- Assessing the needs of the chapter and coordinating with board of directors to evaluate budgets and sponsorship needs;
- Facilitating/overseeing donation requests;
- Acting as host and accommodate vendors at events; and
- Working with Executive Director and executive board to create annual sponsorship structures that specify levels and beneﬁts for in-kind and cash donations
If you’d like to apply for this two-year volunteer position or to sign up to forge ahead with a new initiative, please contact info