1019 Market Street
Join us for a transformative panel discussion focused on designing user experience for VR at Facebook, Google, YouTube, Unity and other top companies. VR has always been ahead of technological capabilities, until now. Imagine a world where VR is a part of our everyday lives, and offering fully-immersive environments and surreal experiences, affecting industries ranging from healthcare and education, all the way to entertainment and commerce.
- How designing for VR is different?
- How will VR change the world?
- Which platform and hardware are most popular?
- What is the future of VR?
- 6:00pm: Doors open. Mingle and drinks.
- 6:30-7:30pm: Panel
- 8:00-p:00pm: More mingle and drinks
Refund Policy: We do not offer refunds. If the event is sold out we might be able to give your spot to someone on the waitlist.